Giant Avocado can Set a World Record
Hawaiian woman found a 2.4-kilogram avocado as big as a human head as she walked, reported Scientm.
Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records will check whether this is the heaviest known avocado. Currently in this category there is recorded 1,8 kilograms from Venezuela in 2009.
Giant avocados are not of the sort "Hass", which is usually sold in stores, but another, whose fruit is three times larger. The variety is called "Dale Ileven" and grows in autumn and winter. Discovering the giant avocado, Pamela Wang, has shown it to local farmers. They advised her to apply for a record.
- » Trump Promised to Close the Background Check Loopholes for Gun Buys
- » More Than Half of Britons Want a Referendum on the Brexit Agreement
- » Five EU Countries Agree to Welcome Migrants From Open Arm Ship
- » UN Security Council with an Extraordinary Meeting Called at the Request of Russia and China
- » Mass Prison Break in West Papua - Police is Looking For 250 Prisoners
- » The US is Ready to Resume Direct Talks with North Korea on its Nuclear Program