Giant Avocado can Set a World Record
Hawaiian woman found a 2.4-kilogram avocado as big as a human head as she walked, reported Scientm.
Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records will check whether this is the heaviest known avocado. Currently in this category there is recorded 1,8 kilograms from Venezuela in 2009.
Giant avocados are not of the sort "Hass", which is usually sold in stores, but another, whose fruit is three times larger. The variety is called "Dale Ileven" and grows in autumn and winter. Discovering the giant avocado, Pamela Wang, has shown it to local farmers. They advised her to apply for a record.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran