For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
Industrial production grew by 2.8% YoY in October 2017, the National Statistical Institute reported in the data for the calendar-adjusted index.
This reinforced the growth trend on an annual basis, which lasts for the ninth consecutive month.
However, according to preliminary data in October, the index decreased on a monthly basis by 0.6% compared to September.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity