Serbian Authorities have Seized 156 Traffickers for a Year and a Half
From July 29, 2016, joint Serb military police patrols, which guard the border with Macedonia and Bulgaria against illegal migration, have detained 156 human traffickers, "Serbian Defense Ministry spokesman Jovan Krivokapic said, quoted by BGNES.
Most traffickers are from Serbia, followed by people from Bulgaria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Austria and the Netherlands. "Just for a few hours of fear, transporting in inhumane conditions 20-30 migrants, the traffickers make up to 20,000 euros," Krivokapic said.
He specified that the joint forces for the period from last year to the present day have prevented 22,700 migrants from entering the country from Bulgaria and Macedonia. On the territory of Serbia, 1334 migrants are detained and are placed in temporary centers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir