Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
From December 10 until the end of the winter season, the national carrier Bulgaria Air will operate from and to another Milan airport - Linate Central Airport, reports dnes.bg.
Linate Airport is in close proximity to Milan - located about 7 km from the city center and offers many different transportation options, the airline reports.
In this way, tourists can travel quickly and easily from the airport to the sights in Milan, and at the same time save on their budget.
Every Sunday flights of Bulgaria Air from and to Milan will land and depart from Linate Central Airport.
For additional convenience, the airline will continue to fly from and to Malpensa Airport, flights taking place every Friday as it has been.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint