Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
From December 10 until the end of the winter season, the national carrier Bulgaria Air will operate from and to another Milan airport - Linate Central Airport, reports dnes.bg.
Linate Airport is in close proximity to Milan - located about 7 km from the city center and offers many different transportation options, the airline reports.
In this way, tourists can travel quickly and easily from the airport to the sights in Milan, and at the same time save on their budget.
Every Sunday flights of Bulgaria Air from and to Milan will land and depart from Linate Central Airport.
For additional convenience, the airline will continue to fly from and to Malpensa Airport, flights taking place every Friday as it has been.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board