Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
From December 10 until the end of the winter season, the national carrier Bulgaria Air will operate from and to another Milan airport - Linate Central Airport, reports dnes.bg.
Linate Airport is in close proximity to Milan - located about 7 km from the city center and offers many different transportation options, the airline reports.
In this way, tourists can travel quickly and easily from the airport to the sights in Milan, and at the same time save on their budget.
Every Sunday flights of Bulgaria Air from and to Milan will land and depart from Linate Central Airport.
For additional convenience, the airline will continue to fly from and to Malpensa Airport, flights taking place every Friday as it has been.
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
- » Turkey Introduces New Tax on Hotel Services
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Flights to the Chinese City of Xi'an