Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
Grigor Dimitrov will become part of the World Team, which will face Australian officials in Sydney. The show will be held on January 8, the day after the Brisbane tournament finale, where the Bulgarian will defend its title.
Alexander Zverev will be in the same team with Grigor Dimitrov, while Nick Kyrgios will play for Australia.
The tournament is called "Fast4" because of the rules during the game. The winner of the match became the first tennis player who win 4 games, with a 3: 3 tie break.
After that, Grigor will take part in the first Australian Open Grand Slam tournament season. In 2017 World No. 3 played in the semifinal but lost against Rafael Nadal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced