NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today. In the morning, fog is possible for some time in certain areas in the lowlands.
In the afternoon, there will be light, in the eastern regions to moderate southwestern wind.
Temperatures will continue to rise. The maximum temperatures will range between 9°C and 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)told FOCUS News Agency.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides