Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
Today begins the real part of the experimental repair of the ''Trakia'' highway, which started yesterday, reported bTV.
This imposes restrictions on the way to Burgas between Chirpan and Stara Zagora. The route will be shortened by December 21.
Replacement of the asphalt and the horizontal markings started to determine whether this renovation technology is appropriate and lasting.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"