Thousands of Tunisians Protest Against Trump's Jerusalem Decision
Thousands of Tunisians protested in several cities on Thursday against U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and decision to move the U.S. Embassy there, residents said,Reuters reports.
Labor unions and other groups have called for even bigger protests in the capital Tunis and other cities in the North African country after Friday prayers.
Thursday’s demonstrations went peacefully with several hundreds alone gathering in central Tunis, holding up Palestinian flags and banners, residents said. Protesters burned a U.S. flag and others stepped on images of Israeli flags.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Leaves EU on January 31st - "no ifs, no buts"
- » 170,000 Households in France without Electricity
- » The Former Algerian Prime Minister became President
- » US Company Gave Away $ 10 Million in Christmas Bonuses
- » President Trump Congratulated Johnson on his "Great Win"
- » The US Has Reached a Trade Deal "In Principle” with China