Public Transport Bus Crashed into a Building in Plovdiv
Bus accident happened today in Plovdiv. The public transport vehicle crashed into a pillar, then in a block of flats on Peshtersko shose Blvd in Plovdiv.
This was announced by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Plovdiv, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The incident happened early this morning. According to the initial data, the driver of the bus had nausea, causing the crash.
The man was examined on the spot by a medical team. Luckily there were no passengers on the bus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"