In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
"SuperPutin" - this is the name of a new exhibition of contemporary art in Moscow.
Artists painted the Russian president in unusual roles - riding a bear in a medieval armor dressed as Santa Claus and as Superman.
The exhibition includes a total of 30 paintings and sculptures presenting the Russian leader in heroic light.
Its discovery coincided with the news that Putin will run for president for the fourth time.
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards