Turkish President is on a Historic Visit to Greece
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is on a historic visit to Greece.
His two-day visit begins today and aims to speed up warming in relations between the two neighboring countries.
This is the first visit of a Turkish head of state to Greece since 1952.
Migration crisis, as well as the reunification talks of Cyprus, are expected to be discussed.
Despite attempts at reconciliation, deep controversy persists between both countries, including airspace and the continental shelf of the Aegean Sea, as well as the situation of the Muslim minority in northern Greece.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit