Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
Martenitsa was listed as a cultural cultural heritage by UNESCO, the ministry of culture said.
This happened at the meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee for its Conservation held in the Republic of Korea. The nomination is multinational to Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Macedonia and is listed on the representative list of the elements of the intangible cultural heritage of mankind.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova will be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- » US with a Report on Religious Freedom in Bulgaria: Mosques are not Built or Repaired
- » National Celebration at Okolchitsa Peak in Memory of Bulgarian Hero Hristo Botev
- » Interesting Facts from the Life of Bulgarian Revolutionary and Poet Hristo Botev
- » Sirens Today - We Celebrate Botev’s Day and Those who Died for the Freedom of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature