Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
Martenitsa was listed as a cultural cultural heritage by UNESCO, the ministry of culture said.
This happened at the meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee for its Conservation held in the Republic of Korea. The nomination is multinational to Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Macedonia and is listed on the representative list of the elements of the intangible cultural heritage of mankind.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June