Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
Martenitsa was listed as a cultural cultural heritage by UNESCO, the ministry of culture said.
This happened at the meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee for its Conservation held in the Republic of Korea. The nomination is multinational to Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Macedonia and is listed on the representative list of the elements of the intangible cultural heritage of mankind.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Opera Star Placido Domingo Celebrates His 80th Birthday
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven