Trains Collided near Dusseldorf, there are Dozens Injured
Freight and passenger train collided this night in the city of Meerbusch, near Dusseldorf, in the German province of North Rhine-Westphalia. According to latest data, 47 people were injured. The Bulgarian MFA announced that they do not currently have data on injured Bulgarians.
The incident was about 20:00 local time. At the time of the crash there were 155 people. The cause of the incident is still not clear.
Last night it was reported that the Bulgarian embassy was following the situation. An inquiry has been made with the German authorities and additional information is expected on the incident.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China