Parliament to Discuss Measures Against Radical Islam
Several important bills have to be on the agenda today, according to bTV.
The United Patriots propose changes to the Criminal Code to criminalize radical Islam. According to them, anyone who preaches radical Islam can be punished by one to five years imprisonment and a fine of up to BGN 5000.
Strict penalties are also provided for the one who forces someone to carry a burka - from 1 to 4 years in prison and between 5 thousand and BGN 10 thousand fine.
It is also expected to consider the bill proposed by the Movement for Rights and Freedoms, related to the "secondary plunder" of the Corporate Commercial Bank (CorpBank or KTB). One of the importers is MP Delyan Peevski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly