Parliament to Discuss Measures Against Radical Islam
Several important bills have to be on the agenda today, according to bTV.
The United Patriots propose changes to the Criminal Code to criminalize radical Islam. According to them, anyone who preaches radical Islam can be punished by one to five years imprisonment and a fine of up to BGN 5000.
Strict penalties are also provided for the one who forces someone to carry a burka - from 1 to 4 years in prison and between 5 thousand and BGN 10 thousand fine.
It is also expected to consider the bill proposed by the Movement for Rights and Freedoms, related to the "secondary plunder" of the Corporate Commercial Bank (CorpBank or KTB). One of the importers is MP Delyan Peevski.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor