The Visit of President Radev to France Ends with a Flight with "Rafale" Fighter Jet
''Bulgaria has the potential to attract French investors from leading companies'', Head of State Rumen Radev said after a meeting in Paris with representatives of the French business.
His working visit to France ends this morning with a ''Rafale'' fighter jet. The plane is with two seats, the cabins are also two, each of the pilots can take control.
"It is a great gift given me by the French President Macron. He suggested it to me. There is no way to decline such a proposal, "Radev commented.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels