Bulgaria Will Provide BGN 70 000 Aid to Albania After the Floods
According to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, aid is being prepared for the Republic of Albania, which is the most seriously injured country after the intensive rainfall on the Balkan Peninsula.
The aid is approximately BGN 70 000. It is provided by the reserves of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Ministry of Interior and the Bulgarian Red Cross. The aid is about 8 tons and contains tents, blankets, mattresses, sheets, first aid kits and food as well, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The transportation will begin at 8 am tomorrow. The ambition is to provide assistance to the injured population as quickly as possible, two airplane flights will be carried out with the ''Spartan'' transport aircraft of the Bulgarian Air Forces.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense