Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space (Video)
Astronauts at the International Space Station have released a video how they made pizzas in space, Associated Press reported.
The pizza products were delivered last month with the Sigmuns cargo ship. The crew hastened to use them and organized a movie night. The astronauts had foundations for pizza, tomato sauce, cheese, salami, olives, olive oil, anchovy paste, and pesto. After making their pizzas, the six astronauts turned them like Frisbites before they warmed and ate them.
Commander Randy Breznik named on his tweets pizzas "flying saucers that can be eaten".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukrainan MP at the EP: Any arms embargo against Ukraine must fall
- » A winter storm has left thousands without electricity in the United States
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » China has called for no imports because of Omicron
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe