Romania's Economic Growth Increased Sharply in the Last Three Months
Romania's economic expansion sharply improved during the three months to the end of September, data confirm the preliminary assessment of official national statistics, 24chasa reported.
Romania's gross domestic product grew on a seasonally adjusted basis by 2.6% in the third quarter compared to the previous three months when it expanded by 2%, marking the best growth since the beginning of 2008. On an annual basis, Romania's GDP rose by 8.6% after an expansion of 6.1% in the period April to June.
Uncorrected data reported acceleration of the Romanian economy's growth in the third quarter to 8.8% from 6.1% in the second quarter. This represents the strongest economic expansion in our neighboring country since the third quarter of 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024