Donald Tusk: Without Reforms, Albania will not Enter the EU
European Council President Donald Tusk wrote on his personal Twitter profile that his meeting with Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama in Brussels had gone well and that it was in view of the Western Balkans summit on 17 May next year in Sofia, said Confrontus Edition.
In addition, Donald Tusk sends a message on Albania's European path, pointing out that "it is necessary to maintain the pace of reforms by the rule of law in order to make progress on its path to the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » From Today: Stricter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated in France
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination