Grigor Dimitrov to Write His Autobiography
The father of Grigor Dimitrov - Dimitar Gospodinov gave an exclusive interview with bTV. The first coach of our best tennis player revealed that his son is thinking of releasing his autobiography in which to tell the whole truth about his life.
"Grigor is proud to be a Bulgarian, and he intends to write his autobiography in the near future, and then he will see what the truth is about everything," said Gospodinov.
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia