Grigor Dimitrov to Write His Autobiography
The father of Grigor Dimitrov - Dimitar Gospodinov gave an exclusive interview with bTV. The first coach of our best tennis player revealed that his son is thinking of releasing his autobiography in which to tell the whole truth about his life.
"Grigor is proud to be a Bulgarian, and he intends to write his autobiography in the near future, and then he will see what the truth is about everything," said Gospodinov.
- » Goalkeeper Petkov Becomes Bulgaria's Oldest Player in Disappointing 1-1 Draw with Cyprus
- » Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019