The Emergency Situation in Smolyan Remains in Force
On Tuesday the partial disaster situation remains in force in Smolyan District. Landslides, which were activated after heavy rainfall, blocked access to the villages of Mugla and Gorovo. Clearing of problem areas continues today. Within the day it is expected to be cleaned for traffic the road to Gorovo, BNT reported.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C