The Emergency Situation in Smolyan Remains in Force
On Tuesday the partial disaster situation remains in force in Smolyan District. Landslides, which were activated after heavy rainfall, blocked access to the villages of Mugla and Gorovo. Clearing of problem areas continues today. Within the day it is expected to be cleaned for traffic the road to Gorovo, BNT reported.
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding