Hole near the Road Threatens to Swallow a Bus Stop in Sofia
A large hole opened under a bus stop in front of the "Aleksandrovska" hospital in Sofia. The teams of the Center for Urban Mobility secure the area and dismantle the stop, reports frognews.
The alleged causes of the collapse are the heavy rainfall of the last days and the construction activities related to the construction of the subway nearby.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria