Local Taxes and Fees can now be Received by Email
Real estate owners, who do not want information about their tax obligations to pass through postal or other distribution companies, can receive it directly by electronic means, remind the Municipal Incomes Directorate of Sofia Municipality.
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. For this purpose, the owner must file a request for a paper denial of local taxes and fees, indicating an up-to-date e-mail address to receive it electronically.
- » Hundreds of Miles between them but Shropshire and Bulgaria are Closer than you Think
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria