The Chairman of PP GERB is going on a Working Visit to the United States
GERB Chairman and Chairman of the Internal Security and Public Order Committee, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, is going on a working visit to Washington, USA, GERB reported.
During his visit Tsvetanov will hold a series of meetings. The GERB Parliamentary Speaker will talk to representatives of various US institutions and the non-governmental sector.
In the capital of the United States, Tsvetan Tsvetanov will also participate in the Parliamentary Intelligence and Security Forum, which will take place in the Congress building. The conference will discuss issues related to cyber security and intelligence and counter-terrorism and its illicit financing.
The event will be attended by Special Intelligence Commission Chairman Devin Nunes, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illegal Financing of the Financial Services Commission, Steve Pierce, Internal Security Committee Chairman Michael McCall, Canada's Bureau of Financial Intelligence, Barry McCillop.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels