Washington is Preparing a New Strategy for National Security
The administration of President Donald Trump intends to present a new US security strategy in the coming weeks, the Wall Street Journal quoted him as saying.
According to the report, it will reflect elements such as the threat from North Korea, the fight against international terrorism, China's growing influence in Asia, and the "Russian aggression and propaganda efforts against the West".
In a newspaper interview, Trump's National Security Advisor, Herbert McMaster, said the strategy will include certain conditions under which the United States is ready to participate in world alliances. They consist in the fact that other states in these unions have to do more for mutually beneficial cooperation than they do at the moment.
"A union where members share much of the responsibility is obviously stronger than we have now," said the assistant to the head of state.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles