Greek Police Detained a Serb Citizen With 135 kg Cocaine
Greek police detained a Serb citizen with 135 kg. cocaine. The drug trafficker is arrested in the vicinity of the Varkazi area, not far from the capital Athens.
The value of cocaine is estimated at over 5 million euros. According to police forces, the drug trafficker is part of a large criminal group that has supplied cocaine to celebrities.
There are 12,000 euros in the detainee's apartment. Greek media emphasize that cocaine is widely offered in nightclubs in the country of rich people. "Police forces continue to search for the remaining members of the criminal group, which has at least a dozen people," police said in Athens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023