South Korea and the United States Began their Biggest Military Exercises
South Korea and the United States have begun their largest joint air force exercises so far. This is a week after North Korea's new missile attempt. More than 230 flying machines participate in the annual exercise, sega reported.
Within five days, different scenarios will be developed, including kick-off for training purposes, representing copies of North Korean sites related to the DPRK's missile-nuclear program, and mobile missile launch models.
The doctrine aims, besides strengthening operational capabilities, also to ensure the peace and security of the Korean Peninsula, according to the US Army. But it was condemned as a provocation by Pyongyang.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge