European Union and Russia Held Expert Consultations on the Balkans and the Enlargement of the EU
On Friday, another round of expert consultations on the Balkans and the enlargement of the European Union took place in Brussels, a Russian diplomat said on Tuesday, quoted by BGNES.
The European Union is represented by Eduard Auer, Head of the Western Balkans Department of the European Foreign Policy Service, and the deputy co-ordinator of the Working Group on Enlargement Aire Alaquiva of the Estonian Foreign Ministry.
The Russian delegation is headed by Alexander Boczan-Kharchenko, Director of the European Department of Foreign Affairs.
There is an agreement for the next round in the first half of 2018.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million