Mountain Tourism Conditions in Bulgaria are Bad
Bad conditions for hiking in the mountains are bad. This was reported by FOCUS News Agency by the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) to the BRC.
Over the most of the mountains there will be rain. Weather is cloudy and foggy in many places. At Botev peak a hurricane wind blows, in the lower parts the wind is weaker. In some places, a snow cover of about 15-20 cm is formed.
The SCP warns that the rain that is raining now will melt it, but this means that as the temperatures fall in the coming days, ice will form. Exits to the mountain are not recommended except as a last resort.
The lifts will not work until the winter season is discovered. There are no recorded tourist incidents over the past 24 hours.
- » The Unusual Rainfalls in Bulgaria will Probably Continue until August 10th
- » Latvia Suffers from Unbearable Drought and Forest Fires
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa