Syrian Rebels Down Army Helicopter
Syrian insurgents brought down an army helicopter in southwest Syria on Friday, near the Israel-occupied Golan Heights, a war monitoring group said.
The Syrian military could not immediately be reached for comment.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the aircraft went down in government territory southwest of Damascus after a missile hit it. Rebels are fighting Syrian government forces in the vicinity.
Two Syrian army officers from the helicopter’s crew died, the Britain-based monitor said.
- » Protests in front of Hong Kong Consulates Before the G20 Meeting
- » North Korea Won't Surrender to US Sanctions
- » The Strasbourg Court Recognized Italy's Right not to Accept Migrants
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Donald Trump Sent an “Excellent” Letter to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un