Syrian Rebels Down Army Helicopter
Syrian insurgents brought down an army helicopter in southwest Syria on Friday, near the Israel-occupied Golan Heights, a war monitoring group said.
The Syrian military could not immediately be reached for comment.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the aircraft went down in government territory southwest of Damascus after a missile hit it. Rebels are fighting Syrian government forces in the vicinity.
Two Syrian army officers from the helicopter’s crew died, the Britain-based monitor said.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable