The Port of Burgas has been Closed
Port - Bourgas is closed for maneuver due to strong wind, according to the site of Port Infrastructure. The wind blows at a speed of 5.9 m / s with gusts up to 10 m / s. The air temperature is 17 degrees. The ban applies to all crafts. It will be revoked after improving weather conditions.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria