From Today Bulgarian Citizens Travel Without Visas to Canada
From today at 16.00h, Bulgarians will be able to travel and stay in Canada without visas. However, visa-free travel does not allow work there, but short business trips, tourism, visits to relatives, acquaintances and friends.
Those travelling by plane must sign up once on the Canadian government website. When travelling by land or by sea, there is no need for this registration.
Registration is valid for 5 years, it is one-off and does not need to be done before each trip.
If Bulgarian citizens want to work in Canada, they have to get permission from the Canadian Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
For an eTA application, Bulgarian citizens can only submit to the official Canada Government website - Canada.ca/eTA.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?