From Today Bulgarian Citizens Travel Without Visas to Canada
From today at 16.00h, Bulgarians will be able to travel and stay in Canada without visas. However, visa-free travel does not allow work there, but short business trips, tourism, visits to relatives, acquaintances and friends.
Those travelling by plane must sign up once on the Canadian government website. When travelling by land or by sea, there is no need for this registration.
Registration is valid for 5 years, it is one-off and does not need to be done before each trip.
If Bulgarian citizens want to work in Canada, they have to get permission from the Canadian Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
For an eTA application, Bulgarian citizens can only submit to the official Canada Government website - Canada.ca/eTA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland