Authorities have Stopped Searching for the Missing Crew of the Argentine Submarine
There is no hope of rescuing the crew members of the Argentine submarine that disappeared two weeks ago, Nova TV reported.
The navy announced it had ceased the operation to rescue the 44 people.
An Argentine navy spokesman said the rescue operation lasted twice as many days as it was believed the crew could have survived.
The connection with the vessel broke off on November 15, when the submarine traveled from the port of Ushuaia to its base in Mar de Plata.
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)
- » Truck Transporting Concrete Killed a Man in Varna
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko