The Chief Architect Showed Determination not to Allow a Skyscraper in the "Strelbishte" District
Judgments of the court must be respected in Bulgaria, but in this case this judgment conflicts with other laws. The issue is not in the sum, but in the principle. This was stated by the chief architect of Sofia Zdravko Zdravkov on the topic of the frantic pressure of the construction company NIKMI to get the green light for the construction of a 43-44-storey skyscraper on the corner of the boulevards "Petko Todorov" and "Bulgaria" in the streets of Strelbishte.
Protesting citizens living at Strelbishte can rely on me, it is a struggle to keep this green areas - but this part of the city is protected by landscaping. I believe that if the investors show enough reason we can resume the conversations, we can find a solution for another property and this garden to be preserved, "Zdravkov said.
- » Only Eco-cars will have Access to the Center of Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Police will Increase Checks on Buses and TIR Trucks
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age