The Dresden Christmas Market - the Oldest in Germany - Begins
Despite the fears of terrorist acts during the holidays, the Dresden Christmas Market was discovered by eating a giant stollen.
The traditional Christmas cake was more than two meters long and was eaten for minutes in the square in front of the cathedral.
The market before Christmas in Dresden has existed for 583 years. It is the oldest on the territory of today's Federal Republic and attracts guests from all over the country.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes