140 People Have Been Examined in the Pirogov Hospital for the Last 24 Hours
Over the last day, more than 140 victims of snow and ice have sought help in Pirogov, the medical center said, quoted by BGNES.
For the last 24 hours in the emergency trauma room, people with complaints in the area of the wrists, shoulders, and ankles.
More than 60 of the victims had to remain for surveillance and treatment at the emergency hospital. Data is for people in active age.
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer