Train Derails due to Bad Weather in Spain, Injured Passengers
A train composition with 79 passengers traveling from Malaga to Seville came out of the rails in the Andalusian region of Spain and 21 people were injured, a local rescue service said, quoted by world agencies.
The incident took place at about 10:20 am on a steep stretch of the ravage of the heavy rain, near the Araal Municipality. Despite the derailment, the wagons are not overturned. According to the Mundo newspaper, first aid to the wounded was provided by local farmers. Then medics arrived.
In the evacuation of some victims a helicopter was used. Three people are in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country