Two Planes Knocked their Wings before Takeoff (Video)
At John Kennedy International Airport in New York, Virgin Atlantic Airbus A333 aircraft, which was preparing to take off for London, knocked a Boeing 777 airplane of Egypt Air with its right wing, , which in turn would fly to Cairo, US publications reported.
As a result of the incident, part of the wing of the Airbus A333 has fallen. Both air machines were returned back to the terminal. Passengers were taken down, none of them were injured, and later they managed to board other planes and reach their destinations.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing