Bloody Attack with Car Bomb in Yemen
At least two people died this night in a car bomb explosion at the Yemeni Finance Ministry in Aden, Reuters reported, citing eyewitnesses and medics.
Three other people were taken to a hospital in severe condition. The explosion has caused major damage to the six-storey building, and the windows of surrounding buildings are broken. According to medics, the number of injured may be greater, but the scene of the attack is unavailable because of shooting there. Aden is the temporary seat of the internationally recognized Yemeni government. So far, no one has taken responsibility for the bomb attack.
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico
- » Turkish Authorities Found a Truck with 82 Migrants Traveling to Europe (VIDEO)
- » Greek Police Busted a Human Trafficking Group
- » A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood