Bloody Attack with Car Bomb in Yemen
At least two people died this night in a car bomb explosion at the Yemeni Finance Ministry in Aden, Reuters reported, citing eyewitnesses and medics.
Three other people were taken to a hospital in severe condition. The explosion has caused major damage to the six-storey building, and the windows of surrounding buildings are broken. According to medics, the number of injured may be greater, but the scene of the attack is unavailable because of shooting there. Aden is the temporary seat of the internationally recognized Yemeni government. So far, no one has taken responsibility for the bomb attack.
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers