An Earthquake Measuring 5.7 on the Richter Scale in Peru
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale is registered in Peru at 1.29 am local time on Wednesday, according to the official website of the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC).
The epicenter of the quake was 280 kilometers south of the capital Lima and 57 kilometers southwest of Santiago de Cao, five kilometers below the earth's crust, informs FOCUS. No data on injuries or material damage is reported.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria