Turkey has Issued Arrest Warrants for Another 360 Gulenists
Arrest warrants of 360 people, mostly Turkish soldiers suspected of being gullenists, were issued by the Prosecutor's Office in Istanbul, sega reported. There is an operation to detain them and it is held in 49 districts of the country.
The next list of arrests includes a total of 333 military, 27 civil servants deemed to be close to the exiled Fethullah Gulen in the United States, and another 10 people abroad.
216 of the military with different ranks were in active service, including the Air Force. Ankara considers Gulen as the main organizer of the coup attempt in July.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU