NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today Till Noon, More Clouds in Afternoon
It will be mostly sunny before noon today, while later in the day the clouds will again increase from northwest.
There will be light south-southwestern wind and temperatures will rise. Maximum temperatures will range between 3°C and 8°C, a little higher in the southeastern regions, in Sofia around 3°C.
The forecast was presented by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) to FOCUS News Agency.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria