Dozens of Bulgarians are Blocked on the Tourist Island of Bali Due to the Eruption of Agung Volcano
Dozens of Bulgarians are blocked on the tourist island of Bali because of the eruption of Agung volcano, bTV reported.
A spokesman for the airport said there are no volcanic ash on the slopes yet, but the observations show that it rises to over 7600 meters in height and points to the airport south and southwest.
Yesterday there were over canceled 40 flights and this affected nearly 60,000 passengers.
39 Bulgarians have called for assistance from the crisis headquarters of our embassy in Bali. They are safe and located in the hotels they are staying in.
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia