The EC is Discussing Measures to Combat VAT Fraud
Anti-fraud measures are discussed at today's meeting of EU commissioners, sega reported. The main theme will be the so-called black list of tax havens.
EU Economic Affairs Commissioner Pierre Moscovici explained at a meeting with MEPs that it would not include EU member states. However, he warned that Community countries that tolerate such practices should take action and end. The international organization, Oxfam, said days ago that Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Malta act as tax oases.
MEPs will discuss the EC commission's anti-fraud measures at its plenary session to be held this afternoon in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria officially said "No" to Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen
- » Rutte: Next year, Bulgaria can take Steps Forward on its way to Schengen
- » European countries increase Trade with Russia, despite the War and Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria has ensured even better Protection of the EU External Borders than in the First Inspection
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies
- » The European Liberals declared for the simultaneous acceptance of Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia in Schengen