The Streets in Sofia are Treated Against Ice
Sofia streets and boulevards are treated with anti-icing mixtures, the press center of Sofia Municipality, quoted by FOCUS News Agency, reported.
The southern arc of the Ring Road is also processed.
Over 80 snow-cleaning machines are currently operating. Processing of mixtures against icing in the regions of Vazrazhdane, Studentski, Vrabnitsa, Kremikovtzi, Triaditsa, Vitosha, Ovcha Kupel continue. In Vitosha Park sanding of the routes "Boyana - Golden Bridges" and "Dragalevtsi - Aleko" was carried out.
The rescue team teams responded to 18 signals of fallen branches and trees.
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding