MPs Debate Budget 2018 at Second Reading
Today MPs will consider the budget for the next year on second reading, BNT reported.
An increase of about 4%, a deficit of 1% and a new debt of BGN 1 billion is envisaged. More funds will be allocated to education, security and social policies. The planned revenues of the Health Fund for the next year are about BGN 3 billion and BGN 860 million, which means an increase of over BGN 400 million.
A minimum wage of BGN 510 is set, and pensions will increase by 3.8% as of July 1, according to the estimates.
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia