Weak Earthquake near Kresna
An earthquake of magnitude 2.1 on the Richter scale is registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the Blagoevgrad region, correspondent of BGNES reported.
The earthquake is registered at 5.40 am this morning with an epicenter 6 km northeast of Stara Kresna, 24 km southeast of Blagoevgrad and 97 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 13 km. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated