The Search for the Argentine Submarine Continues
The Argentine submarine with a 44-member crew which disappeared two weeks ago reported a fire in their batteries before interrupting the radio link. This was announced by the Argentinian navy, Nova TV reported.
Short circuit has caused smoke but no flames and the fire has been extinguished.
The authorities rejected the possibility that the submarine had been attacked. But they specified that a fire or short circuit could quickly reduce the oxygen supply in the submarine.
The search, involving 12 countries, continues.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature