Surgeons Found 263 Coins and 100 Nails in the Stomach of Indian
Surgeons discovered 263 coins and 100 nails in the stomach of an Indian hospitalized with abdominal pain, reports bTV.
Doctors from the hospital in Satya, Madhya Pradesh, made an endoscopy of 35-year-old Maksud Khan for alleged food poisoning. However, they found hundreds of coins, 1.5kg of nails, dozens of barber blades, pieces of glass, stones. They operated it immediately and removed objects weighing 7 kg in total.
Maksud Khan's family did not know about his strange habit of swallowing sharp objects. According to his relatives, he probably started doing it after being depressed.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry