The Driver who Hit a Group of Pedestrians in Germany is Probably a Syrian
The driver who cut in his car in passers-by this morning in the German city of Cuxhaven, Lower Saxony, "seems to be from Syria." That's what Oldenburg's police said on Twitter.
The 29-year-old man currently lives in Cuxhaven. "Police check all versions of what happened, whether it's an accident or a deliberate attack," the statement said.
Six people were injured in the collision, five of them were already released by the hospital.
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured