The Driver who Hit a Group of Pedestrians in Germany is Probably a Syrian
The driver who cut in his car in passers-by this morning in the German city of Cuxhaven, Lower Saxony, "seems to be from Syria." That's what Oldenburg's police said on Twitter.
The 29-year-old man currently lives in Cuxhaven. "Police check all versions of what happened, whether it's an accident or a deliberate attack," the statement said.
Six people were injured in the collision, five of them were already released by the hospital.
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City